- Administrative Updates
- Board of Trustees
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act
- Institutional Effectiveness
- Internal Control
- Organizational Chart for Office of the Vice President for Administration
- Policies & Procedures
- Title IX, Non-Discrimination Policy
Vice President for Administration
1 Forestry Drive
208 Bray Hall
Syracuse, NY 13210
Pursuant to State University of New York policy, SUNY-ESF is committed to fostering a diverse community of outstanding faculty, staff, and students, as well as ensuring equal educational opportunity, employment, and access to services, programs, and activities, without regard to an individual's race, color, national origin, religion, creed, age, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, familial status, pregnancy, predisposing genetic characteristics, military status, domestic violence victim status, or criminal conviction. Employees, students, applicants or other members of the College community (including but not limited to vendors, visitors, and guests) may not be subjected to harassment that is prohibited by law, or treated adversely or retaliated against based upon a protected characteristic.
SUNY-ESF's policy is in accordance with federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination and harassment. These laws include the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972, Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as Amended by the Equal Employment Opportunity Act of 1972, and the New York State Human Rights Law. These laws prohibit discrimination and harassment, including sexual harassment and sexual violence.
Inquiries regarding the application of Title IX and other laws, regulations and policies prohibiting discrimination may be directed to:
- For students: Anne Lombard, Dean of Student Affairs, 110 Bray Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For employees: Marcia Barber, Director of Human Resources, 216 Bray Hall, email@example.com
- For athletics equity: Robert French, Vice President for Enrollment Management and Marketing, 205 Bray Hall, firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general inquiries, including vendors, visitors and guests: Joseph Rufo, Vice President for Administration and SUNY-ESF Title IX Coordinator, 208 Bray Hall, email@example.com
Inquiries may also be directed to the United States Department of Education's Office for Civil Rights, 32 Old Slip 26th Floor, New York, NY 10005-2500; Tel. (646) 428-3800; Email OCR.NewYork@ed.gov.