- Business Travel Home
- Travel Reimbursement Rates
- State Airfare Policy (BTA rules)
- Airline Request Form
- Tax Exempt Certificate
- Travel Authorization Form
- Airline Request Form
- Vehicle Request Form
- 15-passenger Van Form
- 15-passenger Procedure
- State Travel Only:
- NYS Travel Advance Form
- Travel Expenses Worksheet
- Statement of Automobile Travel
- Research Foundation Travel Only:
- RF Travel Advance Form
Forms and Links
Forms and Links
- Substitute Form W-9 (PDF)
- Appendix B - Standard Contract Clauses - Affirmative Action Clauses - Exhibit A-1
- Standard Contract Clauses State University of New York - Exhibit A
- Tax Exempt Form (PDF) - If this tax exempt certificate is not acceptable from a vendor please call our office for assistance.
- Vendor Responsibility Forms (DOC)
- Vendor 139jk Form (PDF)
- Vendor - Disclosure Form (PDF)
- Vendor - Affirmation Form (PDF)
- Vendor - Termination Form (PDF)
- Vendor Certificate of Compliance with Fair Labor Conditions (PDF)
- Bidders List Application (XLS)
- Independent Contractors Questionaire (PDF)
- Independent Contractors (PDF)
- ST-220-TD Form: Contractor Certification (PDF)
- ST-220-CA Form (Over $100,000): Contractor Certification to Covered Agency (PDF)
- Online Vendor Responsibility Notification Announcement (DOC)
- Report of Contact Under Procurement Lobbying (Faculty and Staff) (DOC)
- Electronic Payment Authorization Form -Governments, Vendors and Not-for-Profits (PDF)
- Electronic Payment Authorization Form - Individuals (PDF)
- Sample Consultant Contract (DOC)
- Consultant FORM A (PDF)
- Consultant FORM B (PDF)
INFORMATION SESSIONS February 2013
Substitute Form W-9
Pursuant to the NYS Office of the State Comptroller mandate, it is the responsibility of the University to collect from each vendor from which we do business with a Substitute Form W-9. This form is to be kept on file and made available upon request to the Comptroller.
Prior to execution of a contract or prior to the issuance of a purchase order, the Purchasing Agent will require a valid, current W-9 to be on file in the Office of Purchasing and Contracts.
Sole proprietors who are not U.S. citizens and businesses organized/incorporated outside of the United States are required to complete and submit to the University one of the below listed IRS Form W-8s in addition to the Substitute Form W-9.
- IRS Form W-8BEN: Beneficial owner solely claiming foreign status or treaty benefits.
- IRS Form W-8ECI: A person claiming that income is effectively connected with the conduct of a trade or business in the United States.
- IRS Form W-8ECI or IRS Form W-8IMY: A foreign partnership, a foreign simple trust, or a foreign grantor trust.
- IRS Form W-8ECI or IRS Form W-8EXP: A foreign government, international organization, foreign central bank of issue, foreign tax exempt organization, foreign private foundation, or government of a U.S. possession that received effectively connected income or that is claiming the applicability of IRS section(s) 115(2), 501(c), 892, 895, or 1443 (b).
- IRS Form W-8IMY: A person acting as an intermediary
Once executed, the Substitute Form W-9 and if required, the Form W-8, can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org, faxed to 315-470-4887, or mailed to SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry, Office of Purchasing and Contracts, 1 Forestry Drive Syracuse, NY 13210.
Important Website Links
- SUNY ESF Purchasing
- NYS Purchase Requisition
- Research Foundation Purchase Requisition (PDF)
- Dell Quotes (SUNY ESF) http://cns.esf.edu/MonthlyPC.htm
- SUNY Procurement Guidelines
- SUNY Purchasing and Contracting Procedure
- SUNY Technology Contracts
- SUNY Procurement Lobbying Procedure
- SUNY form Procurement Lobbying Law Record of Contact
Link to SUNY Guidelines
The following link will connect you to the SUNY guidelines for purchasing, and contracting.
- SUNY item 7553 Purchasing and Contracting (Procurement)
- SUNY item 7554 Construction Contracting
- SUNY item 7555 Construction - Related Consultant Contracting Procedures
- All other SUNY Procedures and Bulletins: http://www.suny.edu/sunypp/
- NYS OGS Contracts http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/purchase/
- NYS MWBE
- New York State’s Directory of Certified Minority and Women Owned Businesses Searchable Database
- New York State’s Office of General Services List of Preferred Source Offerings (PDF)
- New York State’s Office of General Services Links to State Contracts http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/purchase/search/default.asp http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/purchase/spg/lists/commodty.asp
- New York State’s Office of General Services Links to Procurement law, Guidelines and Procedures http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/procurecounc/pdfdoc/guidelines.pdf
- New York State Comptroller Procurement and Disbursement Guide to Financial Operations http://www.osc.state.ny.us/agencies/guidelines.htm
- State Finance Law (“SFL”), §§139-j and 139-k go to: http://www.ogs.state.ny.us/aboutOgs/regulations/defaultAdvisoryCouncil.html https://www3.ogs.state.ny.us/legal/lobbyinglawfaq/default.asp
- New York State DOL – Debarment Information
- New York State DOL – CPI, Price Escalation