Appointments and Office Services
Career Services for Alumni
What can the Career Services Office do for you?
- Help you to determine or refine your career direction
- Explore the benefits and methods of self assessment, including assessment testing
- Plan a job search strategy
- Coach you on interviewing and/or negotiating
- Discuss the advisability and process involved with further education
Whether you are an looking for your first job or internship, an alumnus revising your resume, or changing careers, we are here to help.
For instructions on how to schedule an appointment with Career Advisor Casey Duffy via OrangeLink, click here.
For more information contact:
Career Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
14 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210
Alumni Career Links
Visit OrangeLink ESF's online job listing and career resources site!