Promoting Your Company
The majority of employers use our career fair, job posting, and tabling to recruit ESF students. We are eaged to work with you to find the best way for you to recruit at ESF!
Planning a Visit
Contact our office to let us know when you will be in the area and we can set up a time and place for you to meet with students. We can assist in making arrangements for you to host a presentation and/or recruit our students. Contact 315-470-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Opportunities to Connect with Students
- Consider attending our Career Fair. Information can be found on the web at our Career Fair page or by calling our office.
- Become part of our Employer Partnership Program
- Consider offering internships that would allow students to get a realistic view of your organization, culture and expectations. Post opportunities here!
- Tabling in Gateway
- Serve as a guest presenter during our Career Development Series
- Are you an alumni? Check out the ESF Connections page to become more involved with current ESF students