Appointments and Office Services
Career Services for Current Students
What can the Career Services Office do for you?
- Help you to determine or refine your career direction
- Explore the benefits and methods of self assessment, including assessment testing
- Plan a job or internship search strategy
- Coach you on interviewing and/or negotiating
- Help determine if Grad School is for you
Whether you are a first year student, returning alumni revising your resume or anywhere in between, we are here to help. You can setup appointments via OrangeLink (instructions below), by calling the office, or stopping by 14 Bray to find a time open to talk with a Career Counselor.