Employer Partnership Program
The Employer Partnership Program offers organizations exciting ways of marketing to students at ESF! The program continues into its 8th year with a focus on offering organizations like yours opportunities to market, promote, and recruit on the ESF campus.
As a partner, you will:
- Reach more than 5,000 students and recent alumni with information about your organization
- Gain increased visibility and name recognition among the ESF community as part of our new electronic Career Services Newsletter
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to leadership in environmental fields, joining partners such as: Green Partners: BBL Construction Services and Triumvirate Environmental, along with Program Partner: TECTONIC.
Benefits may include:
- Complimentary registration to the Environmental Career Fair
- Placement of your organizations logo online as well as in various ESF printed materials
- Hyperlink on the ESF Career Services home page and in a variety of printed media
- Targeted e-mails highlighting your organization to listservs and students
We are inviting partners for this year’s program, which will begin on January 1, 2017. Partnerships will run for one calendar year, ending December 31, 2017. Any organizations that commit to participating before January 1, 2017 for the 2017 calendar year, can begin to take advantage of benefits immediately.