2016 Employer Partnership Program
The Employer Partnership Program offers organizations exciting ways of marketing to students at SUNY-ESF! The program continues into its 6th year with a focus on offering organizations like yours opportunities to market, promote, and recruit on the ESF campus.
As a partner, you will:
- Reach more than 5,000 students and recent alumni with information about your organization
- Gain increased visibility and name recognition among the ESF community as part of our new electronic Career Services Newsletter
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to leadership in environmental fields, joining partners such as ELITE Landscaping, Limber Tree Services Inc., The Hayner Hoyt Corporation, TECTONIC, The Whiting-Turner Contracting Company, and Weston&Sampson.
Benefits may include:
- Complimentary registration to the Environmental Career Fair
- Placement of your organizations logo online as well as in various ESF printed materials
- Hyperlink on the ESF Career Services home page and in a variety of printed media
- Targeted e-mails highlighting your organization to listservs and students
We are inviting partners for this year’s program, which will begin on January 1, 2016. Partnerships will run for one calendar year, ending December 31, 2016. Any organizations that commit to participating before January 1, 2016 for the 2016 calendar year, can begin to take advantage of benefits immediately!
- Post a Job Listing
- ESF Facts & Stats
(enrollment, demographics, local and regional profile, and more)
- Recruiting: On Campus & Online
(planning a visit and connecting with ESF students)
- Why Should You Hire ESF Students/Graduates?
(skills and competencies of ESF graduates)
- Employer Partnership Program
(Market and promote your organization to students at ESF!)
- Graduate and Professional School Fair
- Other Helpful Links
What distinguishes an ESF student?
When you hire an ESF student, chances are you’re getting a great deal more than what you see on their resume. At ESF we are committed to developing a workforce that is technically and academically prepared. We strive to help students develop the personal, leadership and citizenship skills necessary to excel. Through the many co-curricular opportunities available, our students learn to communicate effectively, work in teams, manage multiple and competing priorities, appreciate global perspectives, and attend to details while keeping the big picture in mind. Whether you are currently hiring, looking to build a stronger brand for your organization or you simply want to do more to market to ESF students, the Employer Partnership Program is an outstanding opportunity to connect with ESF students.
View the Employer Partnership Program matrix to learn about the multiple partnership levels and corresponding partner benefits. We are positive that your investment in this partnership program will result in greater recognition and increased contact with your desired audience.
We hope that you will become one of our lead partners! Should you have any questions, or would like to participate in this exciting program, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 315-470-6900.