Employer Partnership Program
2015 Employer Partnership Program
SUNY-ESF Career Services Office
- Program Benefits Matrix (PDF)
It is with great pleasure that we announce the 2015 Employer Partnership Program. The Employer Partnership Program offers organizations exciting ways of marketing to students at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry! The program continues into its 6th year with a focus on advancing organizations, like yours, opportunities to market, promote, and recruit on the ESF campus.
As a partner, you will:
- Reach more than 5,000 students and recent alumni with information about your organization
- Gain increased visibility and name recognition among the ESF community as part of our new electronic Career Services Newsletter
- Demonstrate your organization’s commitment to leadership in environmental fields, joining partners such as Bartlett Tree Experts, Bernier, Carr & Associates, TECTONIC, and Whiting - Turner.
Benefits may include:
- Complimentary registration to the Environmental Career Fair
- Placement of your organizations logo online as well as in various ESF printed materials
- Hyperlink on the ESF Career Services home page and in a variety of printed media
- Targeted e-mails highlighting your organization to listservs and students
We are inviting partners for this year’s program, which will begin on January 1, 2015. Partnerships will run for one calendar year, ending December 31, 2015. Any organizations that commit to participating before January 1, 2015 for the 2015 calendar year, can begin to take advantage of benefits immediately!
What distinguishes an ESF student? When you hire an ESF student, chances are you’re getting a great deal more than what you see on their resume. At SUNY-ESF we are committed to developing a workforce that is not only technically and academically prepared, but we also strive to help students develop the personal, leadership and citizenship skills necessary to excel. Through the many co-curricular opportunities available, our students learn to communicate effectively, work in teams, manage multiple and competing priorities, appreciate global perspectives and attend to details while keeping the big picture in mind. Whether you are currently hiring, looking to build a stronger brand for your organization or you simply want to do more to market to ESF students, the Employer Partnership Program is an outstanding opportunity to connect with ESF students.
To view the Employer Partnership Program matrix which outlines the multiple partnership levels and corresponding partner benefits, please click the link at the top of the page. The Employer Partnership Program promises to be an outstanding opportunity to interface with ESF students. We are positive that your investment in this partnership program will result in greater recognition and increased contact with your desired audience.
We hope that you will strongly consider becoming one of our lead partners! Should you have any questions, or would like to participate in this exciting program, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 315-470-6660.