On Campus Recruiting
Career Services and Information for Employers & Partners
Planning a Visit?
- Contact our office to let us know when you will be in the area and we can set up a time and place for you to meet with students. We can assist in making arrangements for you to host a presentation and/or recruit our students. Contact 315-470-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Connecting with Students
- Consider attending our Environmental Career Fair. Information can be found on the web at Career Fair or by calling our office.
- Consider offering internships that would allow students to get a realistic view of your organization, culture and expectations.
- Sponsor Career Services workshops that are offered on campus throughout the academic year.
- Post a Job Listing
- ESF Facts & Stats
(enrollment, demographics, local and regional profile, and more about what makes ESF unique)
- Recruiting: On Campus & Online
(planning a visit and connecting with ESF students)
- Why Should You Hire ESF Students/Graduates?
(skills and competencies of ESF graduates)
- Employer Partnership Program
(Market and promote your organization to students at ESF! )
- Other Helpful Links