Beginning in 2015, ESF Career Services has joined forces with Syracuse University in utilizing OrangeLink! OrangeLink is now the college’s primary method of posting internship and job opportunities, as well as how students can see in real-time what employers/organizations/institutions are attending both Career Fairs and Graduate/Professional School Fairs at both SUNY-ESF and Syracuse University. Log in and check out OrangeLink!
Why Use OrangeLink?
- Main resource for employers to share internship and job opportunities.
- There are 6,000+ national and international internship and job postings annually.
- Register for career-related workshops, information sessions, community service opportunities, and other events.
- Gain information about SUNY-ESF’s Spring Career Fair, SUNY-ES’s Graduate and Professional School Fair, and Syracuse University Career Fairs
- Access “GoinGlobal,” a resource for applying and working abroad. (Great resource for international students to find work in the U.S., too!)
Tips for Using OrangeLink
- Use Advanced Search under the Jobs/Internships tab to find specific positions. This will help you narrow down your search results and find the opportunities most relevant to your interests. Search Green Posting (ESF Posting) to find ESF-related internships/jobs!
- Keep your search simple. The more fields you enter data into, the fewer results you will yield.
- Set up a Search Agent to automatically email you about jobs or internships in your desired industry or location.
- Click Add to Favorites to save an employer or internship posting. It will be viewable on the left-hand side.
GoinGlobal is a unique resource students can access through their OrangeLink account. GoinGlobal has numerous resources for both students looking to study/intern/work abroad as well as for international students. Check out this great resource today!
Highlights of GoinGlobal:
- Helps international students identify potential H1B sponsors.
- Can alert you to jobs, internships, and hiring practices abroad.
- Useful Country Guides for students studying abroad.
- Highlights major employers in 40 countries.
Login to OrangeLink
To login to OrangeLink, your username is your @syr.com email address. For first-time users, hit forgot password to have a password sent to your @syr.com email account and follow the instructions to set-up your password.
For alumni: If you no longer use your @syr.com account or if you attended ESF prior to 2012, please contact the Career Services Office (315-470-6900 or firstname.lastname@example.org) to request access to the OrangeLink system.
Student Career Links
- Career Advising
- Changing Your Major
- Career Resources, Top Docs and Quick Links
- Personality Traits, Interests, Skills, Values & Interests
- International Students
- Students with Disabilities