Support the CCLP
The SUNY ESF Center for Cultural Landscape Preservation (CCLP) gratefully accepts donations to support its mission of education, interdisciplinary collaboration, and research to address challenges in preserving our landscape heritage. The CCLP receives no outright SUNY funding and instead relies on financial support from projects, graduate assistantships, and donations to achieve its mission. Your financial donation will help the CCLP:
- Provide free technical preservation assistance to private, non-profit, and municipal owners of historic landscapes who have limited financial resources
- Fund research that advances pressing issues in the field of cultural landscape preservation
- Provide stipends to ESF students to support research, capstone studios, and internships in cultural landscape preservation
- Fund professional development of ESF faculty and staff in the area of cultural landscape preservation, and provide opportunities for interdisciplinary collaboration
- Support a guest speaker program in cultural landscape preservation at ESF
Clicking the link below will direct you to ESF Foundation's donation site. Please be sure to select "Center for Cultural Landscape Preservation" in the Gift Designation drop-down menu.
For any questions about donations or the CCLP’s mission please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Donations to the CCLP are considered tax exempt under section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code.