M.S. and Ph.D. in Environmental Chemistry
- Yue Zeng (M.S. 2012, Dibble), Research Associate at OptaFuel Tobacco Region LLC
- Jennifer Croskrey (M.S. 2012, Hassett), U.S. Geological Survey Colorado Water Science Center
- Gary Bonomo (M.S. 2011, Johnson) - Lab Assistant, Syracuse University Department of Chemistry
- Jordan Brinkley (M.S. 2008, Kieber) - Lab Coordinator, ESF Department of Chemistry
- Kaycee Cole (M.S. 2008, Hassett)
- Melissa Ferenac (M.S. 2006, Kieber)
- Caresse Fernandez (M.S. 2012, Teece) –6th Grade Science Teacher, Bedford Stuyvesant Collegiate Charter School
- Sarah FitzPatrick (M.S. 2009, Teece)
- Jeffrey Hager (M.S. 2005, Johnson)
- Lindsay A. Harrington (Ph.D. 2012, Hassett) - INFICON, a manufacturer of instruments for gas analysis in DeWitt
- Karen Howard (Ph.D. 2007, NSF Graduate Fellow, Boyer) Now at the U.S. General Accounting Office
- Donald Hughes (Ph.D. 2005, Hassett) Chemical Analyst at Certified Environmental Services
- Rebecca Jarrell Lyons (Ph.D. 2010, Hassett) Assistant Professor of Chemistry, University of Redlands.
- Raphael Klake (Ph.D. 2009, Hassett)
- Elizabeth Konopko (M.S. 2007, Boyer)
- Cynthia Lawniczak Hennessy (Ph.D. 2005, Teece) Associate Professor at Onondaga Community College
- Karen Schmitt (M.S. 2010, Dibble) Now at Galson Laboratories
- Peter Smyntek (Ph.D. 2006, NSF Graduate Fellow, Teece) Now at Queen Mary University of London
- Christopher Spiese (Ph.D. 2010, Kieber) Assistant Professor of Chemistry, Ohio Northern University
- Hannah Stella-Levinson (M.S. 2008, Johnson) - Chemistry teacher, Fabius-Pompey School District
- Ray Van Orden (M.S. 2008, Kieber) Forensic Scientist Supervisor at City of Mesa
- George Westby (M.S. 2008, Kieber)
- Emily White (Ph.D. 2007, Kieber) Assistant Professor at Sewanee: The University of the South
- Lei Zhang (Ph.D. 2005, Dibble) Now at Covance, Inc.
- Gouzhang Zhou (Ph.D. 2003, Boyer)
Graduate Environmental Chemistry Links
- Graduate Chemistry Program Information Request
- Admission Information
- Important LInks
Selected applicants to the graduate program will be offered a full tuition waiver and a 12 month stipend that will cover their living expenses, and the costs of books and fees. Students are supported primarily as research assistants rather than teaching assistants, and as a result they have more time to devote to their research.
Current Graduate Students in Environmental Chemistry
Only currently registered students appearnew student names are added at the start of the academic year.