ESF’s Research Featured at Link CNY Innovation Expo
Creating sustainable communities with diverse technologies and services
SYRACUSE The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry will be a featured exhibitor at the Link CNY Innovation Expo April 26 at the Convention Center at OnCenter from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The event is an exhibition of diverse technologies and services with a common aim of creating sustainable communities.
ESF President Cornelius B. Murphy, Jr. and Dr. Richard Smardon, chair of the Faculty of Environmental Studies, will present an overview of the Municipal Leaders Conference program titled “Moving toward Sustainable Communities” from 10 to 11 a.m. Dr. Edwin White will speak about biomass as part of a panel discussion on energy alternatives from 2:30 to 4 p.m.
ESF will also have an exhibit focusing on the climate change and alternative energies research being done at the college.
For a complete listing of the day’s events visit www.focussyracuse.org.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
- Society of American Foresters Plays Key Role in Studentís ESF Experience
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AECís McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
- ESF Students Join Efforts to Rebuild Puerto Rico
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2018
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210