Annual ESF Christmas Tree Sale
The annual sale of Christmas trees and greens from the ESF's Heiberg Forest will begin Saturday, November 25. Trees will be sold only at Heiberg Forest in Tully,N.Y.
Sale hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily from Saturday, November 25, through Saturday, December 23.
Species include Douglas fir, balsam fir, and a few blue spruce and concolor fircut-your-own tree (any species, any size), $25 per tree.
Bring a non-mechanized saw(chain saws not permitted!), or borrow a saw from the Heiberg staff. Deposit required but it will be refunded or applied to the purchase price of the tree.
More ESF News
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
- ESF Students Join Efforts to Rebuild Puerto Rico
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2018
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
- Researchers Find Whole Genome Duplication Has Occurred Many Times during Evolution of Insects
- Chemistry Graduate Student Wins Award
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210