Annual ESF Christmas Tree Sale
The annual sale of Christmas trees and greens from the ESF's Heiberg Forest will begin Saturday, November 25. Trees will be sold only at Heiberg Forest in Tully,N.Y.
Sale hours are 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily from Saturday, November 25, through Saturday, December 23.
Species include Douglas fir, balsam fir, and a few blue spruce and concolor fircut-your-own tree (any species, any size), $25 per tree.
Bring a non-mechanized saw(chain saws not permitted!), or borrow a saw from the Heiberg staff. Deposit required but it will be refunded or applied to the purchase price of the tree.
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210