Area Resident Named to ASLA Board of Trustees
SYRACUSE Paul Fusco of Pound Ridge was elected the 2007-08 student representative to the American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA) Board of Trustees.
Fusco is a sophomore at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) where he is majoring in landscape architecture. This is the first time an ESF student has been elected to this national position.
At ESF, Fusco is a board member of the Landscape Architecture Club, and he represented the LA department on the Provost’s Student and Administrator’s Advisory Council. He is a freshman orientation leader and president of the ESF club soccer team.
ESF is the only college in the United States devoted solely to the study of the environment. Since it was established in 1911, the college has developed innovative programs in a broad range of academic areas related to biology, chemistry, engineering, management, design and planning.
ASLA is the national professional association representing landscape architects working to increase the public’s awareness of and appreciation for the profession of landscape architecture.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210