Area Resident Named to ASLA Board of Trustees
SYRACUSE Paul Fusco of Pound Ridge was elected the 2007-08 student representative to the American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA) Board of Trustees.
Fusco is a sophomore at the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) where he is majoring in landscape architecture. This is the first time an ESF student has been elected to this national position.
At ESF, Fusco is a board member of the Landscape Architecture Club, and he represented the LA department on the Provost’s Student and Administrator’s Advisory Council. He is a freshman orientation leader and president of the ESF club soccer team.
ESF is the only college in the United States devoted solely to the study of the environment. Since it was established in 1911, the college has developed innovative programs in a broad range of academic areas related to biology, chemistry, engineering, management, design and planning.
ASLA is the national professional association representing landscape architects working to increase the public’s awareness of and appreciation for the profession of landscape architecture.
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210