NYS Green Building Conference: Call for Abstracts
The New York State Green Building Conference Abstract Selection Committee seeks presentation proposals for March 29-30, 2012 the 10th Annual NYS Green Building Conference March 29 and 30. Conference tracks are:
- Green Building for Commercial Construction
- Green Building for Residential Construction
- Green Building Chemistry
The abstract submission deadline is Oct. 21.
New and innovative topics that meet the intent and purpose of this conference are highly encouraged.
- Farther from the Forest: ‘Eye-opening’ Study Shows Rural U.S. Loses Forests Faster than Cities
- ESF Professor Awarded Research Grant
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210