ESF Menís Basketball Club Starts the Season
Team falls after second-half surge
The Mighty Oaks men's basketball club team made its first appearance of the season with a scrimmage against Paul Smith's College Oct. 22.
Despite their best efforts, the ESF men trailed 42-28 at the halfway mark. The Mighty Oaks rallied in the second half to catch up, yet fell short in the last seconds with a 70-65 finish. Sophomore forward Andrew LaPolt led the team with 17 points and was supported by senior forward Tim Hornstein who registered 13 points.
The ESF men will play next against Davis College 7 p.m. Oct. 26 in Johnson City.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwinís Birthday with ĎCollecting Evolutioní
- Smile! Youíre On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210