Women's Cross-Country Team Third at Heron Invitational
Freshman Zeimer leads ESF runners
The Mighty Oaks women's cross-country team placed third among five teams Oct. 22 at the Heron Invitational. The Mighty Oaks were defeated by Daemon (34 points) and William Smith (43 points). The Oaks scored a respectable 64 points ahead of Wells College with 136 and Morrisville with 180.
Cambria Ziemer was once again ESF's top runner finishing fifth overall among the 49 runners. Following Cambria, the Oaks placed as follows: Danielle Kaveney (10th), Danielle Zgardzinski (11th), Erica Grohol (16th), Mikayla Bittner (22nd), Elizabeth Bourguet (24th), Charlotte Evanofski (25th), Bridget Bromm (27th), Kaitlin Larson (29th), Aileen Gray (34th), Emily Martin (35th), Kristin Pasquino (36th) and Alice Gallagher (39th).
The Mighty Oaks will next compete next Nov. 11 in the USCAA National Championships in Lake Placid, NY.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210