The James M. Hassett Laboratory for the Study of Hydrology and Hydraulics
ERFEG's new facilities in Baker Laboratory include a newly equipped laboratory for hydrology and hydraulics research. This laboratory was dedicated in September 2008 in the name of Dr. James Hassett, a longtime supporter and faculty member of ERFEG and the ERFEG Chair from 1999 - 2008. The laboratory currently consists of a 7 meter sediment and water recirculating flume, a 3 meter teaching flume, a river hydraulics table and other hydrologic and hydraulic field and laboratory equipment.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210