Thursday, November 27, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Library Receives I2NY Library as Publisher Innovator Grant
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester program
- ESF Celebrates December Convocation
- Student Team Wins $50,000 in Commercialization Competition
- Professor Ramarao Honored With Andrew Chase Award
AEES Call for Abstracts
The American Ecological Engineering Society (AEES) Meeting Technical Committee is seeking abstracts for the 2012 event.
This year's meeting, focusing on Coupling Natural and Human Systems, will be held at SUNY-ESF on June 7-9, 2012 in Syracuse, NY. Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract by Jan. 31, 2012 by emailing: email@example.com using the pdf form provided at www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2012/aees.
To read a recent opinion about ecological engineering written by an ESF student in the Daily Orange visit: http://www.dailyorange.com/opinion/environment-nature-offers-smart-way-to-treat-water-waste-1.2687416Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210