Tuesday, September 16, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Governor Announces $20M Grant to ESF, Partners
- Forbes Ranks ESF 20th Nationwide for Best Value Colleges
- Onondaga Lake Bioblitz: More Than 400 Species in 24 Hours
- Quentin Wheeler Installed as ESF’s Fourth President
- ESF Earth Lecture Series Kicks Off for Second Year
AEES Call for Abstracts
The American Ecological Engineering Society (AEES) Meeting Technical Committee is seeking abstracts for the 2012 event.
This year's meeting, focusing on Coupling Natural and Human Systems, will be held at SUNY-ESF on June 7-9, 2012 in Syracuse, NY. Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract by Jan. 31, 2012 by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org using the pdf form provided at www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2012/aees.
To read a recent opinion about ecological engineering written by an ESF student in the Daily Orange visit: http://www.dailyorange.com/opinion/environment-nature-offers-smart-way-to-treat-water-waste-1.2687416Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210