Friday, December 13, 2013
Subscribe (News reader required)
- GCI Upgrades ESF’s Capacity for Composting
- EPA Awards $345,000 to Protect Wetlands in New York
- Rosen Fellowships Take ESF Students into the Field
- Powell Named Forest Biotechnologist of the Year
- ESF Students Score with SU Quidditch Team
AEES Call for Abstracts
The American Ecological Engineering Society (AEES) Meeting Technical Committee is seeking abstracts for the 2012 event.
This year's meeting, focusing on Coupling Natural and Human Systems, will be held at SUNY-ESF on June 7-9, 2012 in Syracuse, NY. Prospective authors are invited to submit an abstract by Jan. 31, 2012 by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org using the pdf form provided at www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2012/aees.
To read a recent opinion about ecological engineering written by an ESF student in the Daily Orange visit: http://www.dailyorange.com/opinion/environment-nature-offers-smart-way-to-treat-water-waste-1.2687416Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210