Friday, August 22, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- New Students Pack Excitement for First Days at ESF
- At the Fair: Great Shipwrecks of New York’s ‘Great’ Lakes
- SUNY-ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- Expanded Centennial Hall Ready for New Residents
- ESF Expects Record Class for Fall
Spotlight Put on Student Research & Outreach
Research, community service projects highlighted
The SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) will focus on student research during its annual Spotlight on Student Research and Outreach April 11 and 12.
The two-day event will highlight student research. Undergraduate research will be showcased from noon to 2 p.m. April 11. Graduate research will take center stage noon to 2 p.m. April 12. Both sessions will take place in the Moon Library Reading Room on the ESF campus.
ESF's annual research symposium is a dynamic forum where graduate and undergraduate students create poster displays to share the results of their research and community service projects.
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210