Dramatic Penalty Kicks Close ESF Alumni Soccer Game
Alumni team holds bragging rights over current Mighty Oaks squad
The ESF Mighty Oaks Soccer team held its Second Annual Alumni Game May 5 at Syracuse University's Lampe Athletics Complex.
A crowd of alumni and friends watched an exciting up-and-down battle ending 3-3, closing in penalty kicks with the alumni team winning bragging rights over the current Oaks squad. Following the match the teams enjoyed a barbecue in Barry Park.
"It was a great day and terrific to see many of the former players and friends," said Dan Ramin, head soccer coach. "I would like to thank alumni soccer President Kyle Kolwaite for bringing us all together. It's tremendous having such strong alumni support."
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210