The Port of Oswego Considers Expanding the Harbor
First public hearing held co-sponsored by Great Lakes Research Consortium
Expansion of the Oswego Harbor is in the early planning stages and ESF faculty and students were on hand Saturday, April 18, to assist with the first public discussion.
The Port is hoping to develop a 15-acre terminal in Oswego, which could bring in more jobs and more business. The cost is estimated at $3.5 million.
- Syracuse CoE Invites Proposals for Seed Projects in Environmental, Energy Systems
- Renowned Alumnus to Deliver Chemistry Centennial Lecture
- ESF Professor Co-authors Declaration to Support Indigenous Science
- ESF Joins Earth Day Teach-In on National Mall
- ERE Major Builds Lengthy Resume at ESF
- ESF Students Win StoryFest Competition
- Life at ESF Lures Student from San Francisco
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- Oakie Wins!
- Spotlight Shines on Student Research
- SUNY Honors ESF Student Excellence
- ESF Commits to Bee-Friendly Campus
- Student from Nepal Finds Her Niche at ESF
- The Little Acorn that Could
- Maureen Mahle Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210