Science Alliance Dean’s Dinner Announced
Event brings upstate partners together
The Science Alliance Dean's Dinner has been slated for June 3 in the Syracuse University Life Sciences Complex. The event will take place in the Lundgren Room 160 from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The dinner is co-hosted by ESF, the New York Academy of Sciences, and Syracuse University. It will bring together the upstate partners in the Academy's Science Alliance Program, a consortium of universities, teaching hospitals, independent research facilities, and organizations dedicated to advancing the careers of young scientists.
The evening's agenda includes a dinner and reception, preceded by presentations and conversation regarding initiatives to address unmet needs in higher education and scientific training. There will also be opportunities for networking.
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- ESF Receives STARS Gold Rating For Sustainability Progress
- ESF No. 2 on Sierra Magazine’s ‘Cool Schools’ List for 2016
- Research Team Probes Health Effects of Onondaga Lakebed Sediment
- ESF among the Best, Princeton Review Says
- N.Y. Lieutenant Governor Joins ESF Leaders for Lab Openings
- Syracuse Poster Project on Display at Moon Library
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210