Science Alliance Deanís Dinner Announced
Event brings upstate partners together
The Science Alliance Dean's Dinner has been slated for June 3 in the Syracuse University Life Sciences Complex. The event will take place in the Lundgren Room 160 from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The dinner is co-hosted by ESF, the New York Academy of Sciences, and Syracuse University. It will bring together the upstate partners in the Academy's Science Alliance Program, a consortium of universities, teaching hospitals, independent research facilities, and organizations dedicated to advancing the careers of young scientists.
The evening's agenda includes a dinner and reception, preceded by presentations and conversation regarding initiatives to address unmet needs in higher education and scientific training. There will also be opportunities for networking.
- ESF Welcomes Strong Class for Fall 2016
- Alumna's Career Changes But Environmental Focus Remains
- Yoga Peaks Revitalizes Mind and Body
- DEC Accepts Great South Woods Report For Planning Review
- Alumna Launches Career with Saws and Llamas
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- SRC Fellowship Supports Student in Battle against Mosquitoes
- ESF among SUNY Leaders in Support for Minority-, Women-owned Businesses
- Great Lakes Research Consortium Awards Three Grants
- ESF Integrates Indigenous Knowledge into New Graduate Program
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210