Science Alliance Deanís Dinner Announced
Event brings upstate partners together
The Science Alliance Dean's Dinner has been slated for June 3 in the Syracuse University Life Sciences Complex. The event will take place in the Lundgren Room 160 from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The dinner is co-hosted by ESF, the New York Academy of Sciences, and Syracuse University. It will bring together the upstate partners in the Academy's Science Alliance Program, a consortium of universities, teaching hospitals, independent research facilities, and organizations dedicated to advancing the careers of young scientists.
The evening's agenda includes a dinner and reception, preceded by presentations and conversation regarding initiatives to address unmet needs in higher education and scientific training. There will also be opportunities for networking.
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwinís Birthday with ĎCollecting Evolutioní
- Smile! Youíre On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210