Thursday, April 24, 2014
Subscribe (News reader required)
- ESF Celebrates Success of Student-Athletes
- NSF Fellowship Sends Ph.D. Candidate to Japan for Bioplastics Research
- ESF Gateway Center among Top 10 for Sustainable Architecture
- Students Hone Skills in Public Speaking Lab
- Survey: Financial Concerns, Old Habits Hinder Green Building
Science Alliance Deanís Dinner Announced
Event brings upstate partners together
The Science Alliance Dean's Dinner has been slated for June 3 in the Syracuse University Life Sciences Complex. The event will take place in the Lundgren Room 160 from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The dinner is co-hosted by ESF, the New York Academy of Sciences, and Syracuse University. It will bring together the upstate partners in the Academy's Science Alliance Program, a consortium of universities, teaching hospitals, independent research facilities, and organizations dedicated to advancing the careers of young scientists.
The evening's agenda includes a dinner and reception, preceded by presentations and conversation regarding initiatives to address unmet needs in higher education and scientific training. There will also be opportunities for networking.
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210