Science Alliance Deanís Dinner Announced
Event brings upstate partners together
The Science Alliance Dean's Dinner has been slated for June 3 in the Syracuse University Life Sciences Complex. The event will take place in the Lundgren Room 160 from 4:30 to 8:30 p.m.
The dinner is co-hosted by ESF, the New York Academy of Sciences, and Syracuse University. It will bring together the upstate partners in the Academy's Science Alliance Program, a consortium of universities, teaching hospitals, independent research facilities, and organizations dedicated to advancing the careers of young scientists.
The evening's agenda includes a dinner and reception, preceded by presentations and conversation regarding initiatives to address unmet needs in higher education and scientific training. There will also be opportunities for networking.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210