USCAA Honors ESF Basketball Player Danny MacElrath
Recognition earned with high scoring, rebounding
Danny MacElrath, a member of the Mighty Oaks basketball team at ESF, was honored as the Men's Basketball Division II Player of the Week by the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association.
MacElrath had two double-doubles for the week totalling 31 points and 22 rebounds, which earned him the honor. He had 13 points and 10 rebounds in a game against Paul Smith's College Feb. 10 and 18 points and 11 rebounds in a game against The New School Feb. 16.
MacElrath is a sophomore environmental resources engineering major from Milton.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210