USCAA Honors ESF Basketball Player Danny MacElrath
Recognition earned with high scoring, rebounding
Danny MacElrath, a member of the Mighty Oaks basketball team at ESF, was honored as the Men's Basketball Division II Player of the Week by the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association.
MacElrath had two double-doubles for the week totalling 31 points and 22 rebounds, which earned him the honor. He had 13 points and 10 rebounds in a game against Paul Smith's College Feb. 10 and 18 points and 11 rebounds in a game against The New School Feb. 16.
MacElrath is a sophomore environmental resources engineering major from Milton.
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210