ESF Students Remake Spaces for ‘Parking Day’ Today
SUNY-ESF students in the Department of Landscape Architecture are again participating in International Park(ing) Day. Students have taken over two parking spaces on campus and decorated them as a green space.
Park(ing) Day is an annual open-source global event where citizens, artists and activists temporarily transform parking spaces into public spaces. The event is observed in close to 200 cities in 35 countries on six continents.
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
- Heather Carl Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ‘Amazing Experience’ with Animals Leads to Career Goal
- On the Menu: Woodcock and ‘a Ton of Venison’
- CNY Girls Summit Career Conference Comes to ESF
- ESF Student Participates in SEA Semester Program
- Millions of Native Orchids Flourish at Former Mining Waste Site
- Two ESF Students Earn SUNY Chancellor’s Award
- ESF Students Share Tips to a Greener Life
- ESF Celebrates Earth Week
- Ian Shapiro Named Green Building Advocate of the Year
- Closed-Loop Art: Woodburner Uses Material at Hand
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210