Championship Men's XC Team Honored
Mighty Oaks receive 2013 Believe to Achieve Award
The Mighty Oaks men's cross-country team from the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry received a 2013 Believe to Achieve Award for capturing its third USCAA national championship.
The award presented Jan. 15 by the Syracuse Sports Corp. recognizes the team's accomplishment of winning three consecutive national championships.
The Syracuse Sports Corp is a local sports commission that works with the Syracuse Convention and Visitors Bureau in planning, managing, organizing and staging a variety of sporting events. The organization recognizes superior athletic talent and noteworthy achievements among local athletes with its Believe to Achieve Award.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210