ESF Named One of Princeton Review’s 'Best Value' Colleges
Guide calls college highly specialized
ESF has again been named one of the nation's 150 "Best Value" colleges and universities by The Princeton Review.
The 2014 college guide describes ESF as "nationally renowned" and "highly specialized and selective," and quotes ESF students who described the College as "dedicated to its mission of sustainability." and as an institution where professors "set the bar high for expectations and keep it there."
The 150 "Best Value Colleges" were selected based on institutional data and student opinion surveys collected from 650 colleges and universities the company regards as the nation's best undergraduate institutions. The selection process analyzed more than 30 data points broadly covering academics, cost and financial aid. Data from students attending the schools, collected from fall 2012 through fall 2013, included their assessments of professors and their satisfaction with financial aid awards. The list includes 75 public and 75 private schools.
The ranking earned ESF a place in the new edition of the Princeton Review's annual book, "The Best Value Colleges: The 150 Best-Buy Schools and What It Takes to Get In."
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
- ESF among Peace Corps’ Top Volunteer-Producing Colleges
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210