Men's XC Team Runs Well at Oswego Invitational
Graduate Student Timmy Callahan finishes 12th overall
The defending USCAA national champion Mighty Oaks men's cross-country team finished fifth out of 13 teams competing Sept. 6 at the Oswego Invitational. University of Rochester was the overall winner.
Timmy Callahan lead the men's team with a 12th-place finish and a time of 25:39. Callahan was closely followed by Tom Arcuri (14th), Steve Slonosky (24th), Michael Perrson (36th) and Reed Scott (38th). Click Here to view the complete results for the men's race.
The men compete again Sep;t. 13 at the Hobart Invitational in Geneva, N.Y.
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210