Men's XC Team Wins Hobart Invitational
Six Mighty Oaks runners finish in top 10
Despite unpleasant weather conditions at Seneca Lake Park in Geneva, the Mighty Oaks men's cross country team dominated the Hobart Invitational Sept. 13.
Timothy Callahan won the individual title coming in first place with a time of 27:30.4, followed by Thomas Arcuri (27:30.7) who finished in second place just a few milliseconds behind Callahan. Stephen Slonosky (28:10) finished strong in third place. Reed Scott (sixth - 28:31), Michael Persson (seventh - 28:34) and Peter LeDuc (ninth - 28:42) all finished in the top 10.
Click Here to view the complete results of the men's race.
The men are back in action Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210