Men's XC Team Wins Hobart Invitational
Six Mighty Oaks runners finish in top 10
Despite unpleasant weather conditions at Seneca Lake Park in Geneva, the Mighty Oaks men's cross country team dominated the Hobart Invitational Sept. 13.
Timothy Callahan won the individual title coming in first place with a time of 27:30.4, followed by Thomas Arcuri (27:30.7) who finished in second place just a few milliseconds behind Callahan. Stephen Slonosky (28:10) finished strong in third place. Reed Scott (sixth - 28:31), Michael Persson (seventh - 28:34) and Peter LeDuc (ninth - 28:42) all finished in the top 10.
Click Here to view the complete results of the men's race.
The men are back in action Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210