Men's XC Team Wins Hobart Invitational
Six Mighty Oaks runners finish in top 10
Despite unpleasant weather conditions at Seneca Lake Park in Geneva, the Mighty Oaks men's cross country team dominated the Hobart Invitational Sept. 13.
Timothy Callahan won the individual title coming in first place with a time of 27:30.4, followed by Thomas Arcuri (27:30.7) who finished in second place just a few milliseconds behind Callahan. Stephen Slonosky (28:10) finished strong in third place. Reed Scott (sixth - 28:31), Michael Persson (seventh - 28:34) and Peter LeDuc (ninth - 28:42) all finished in the top 10.
Click Here to view the complete results of the men's race.
The men are back in action Sept. 27 at the Roberts Wesleyan Invitational.
More ESF News
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
- Researchers Find Whole Genome Duplication Has Occurred Many Times during Evolution of Insects
- Chemistry Graduate Student Wins Award
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210