ESF Golf Team Wins S.U. Invitational
Despite blustery conditions, team finds its mark
The Mighty Oaks golf team prevailed with a team score of 334 at the S.U. Invitational Sept. 22 despite sunny but windy conditions at Drumlins Country Club.
The back nine holes, located atop a hill with little tree cover, proved especially difficult for the team but the Mighty Oaks found their mark both off the tee and in their approach to the greens.
Sophomore Brian Welch won the invitational with a score of 79. Alex Brown and Dominick Ferrante tied for fourth place with a score of 84.
The golf team looks to continue its momentum at the Elmira Invitational Sept. 23.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210