Women's XC Team Places 15th at Roberts Wesleyan Invitational
Andrea Szewczyk finishes first for Mighty Oaks
The ESF women's cross-country team ran well in the highly competitive Harry F. Anderson Invitational at Roberts Wesleyan College Sept. 27. The invitational featured several Division I and II cross-country programs.
Finishing first for the Mighty Oaks was Andrea Szewczyk (64th, 20:31) followed by Cambria Ziemer (81st, 20:55), Jenny Frank (83rd, 20:57) and Camila Ferguson-Sierra (88th, 21:00).
The Mighty Oaks cross-country team competes again Oct. 4 at the Leigh Paul Short Run in Bethlehem, PA.
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210