Women's XC Team Places 15th at Roberts Wesleyan Invitational
Andrea Szewczyk finishes first for Mighty Oaks
The ESF women's cross-country team ran well in the highly competitive Harry F. Anderson Invitational at Roberts Wesleyan College Sept. 27. The invitational featured several Division I and II cross-country programs.
Finishing first for the Mighty Oaks was Andrea Szewczyk (64th, 20:31) followed by Cambria Ziemer (81st, 20:55), Jenny Frank (83rd, 20:57) and Camila Ferguson-Sierra (88th, 21:00).
The Mighty Oaks cross-country team competes again Oct. 4 at the Leigh Paul Short Run in Bethlehem, PA.
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210