Men's Soccer Team Falls to Alfred State 2-1
Sophomore Owen Hennigan scores for the Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's soccer team lost a hard-fought game against the Pioneers of Alfred State Oct. 5.
The Pioneers scored early and carried a 1-0 lead into half time.
The Pioneers scored again in the early minutes of the second half making the score 2-0. Sophomore Owen Hennigan finally put the Mighty Oaks on the board less than a minute after the Pioneers' second goal. The Mighty Oaks fought hard to tie up the score but were not able to capitalize on the offensive end.
The men's soccer team travel sto Paul Smith's College Oct. 10 to play in the annual Barkeater Cup.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210