Men's Soccer Team Falls to Alfred State 2-1
Sophomore Owen Hennigan scores for the Mighty Oaks
The ESF men's soccer team lost a hard-fought game against the Pioneers of Alfred State Oct. 5.
The Pioneers scored early and carried a 1-0 lead into half time.
The Pioneers scored again in the early minutes of the second half making the score 2-0. Sophomore Owen Hennigan finally put the Mighty Oaks on the board less than a minute after the Pioneers' second goal. The Mighty Oaks fought hard to tie up the score but were not able to capitalize on the offensive end.
The men's soccer team travel sto Paul Smith's College Oct. 10 to play in the annual Barkeater Cup.
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Student Part of First-Place Team in Hult Prize Competition
- Zachary Smith's Commencement Speech
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210