Radiation Curing Program Earns Recognition
The Continuing Education Association of New York has recognized ESF and its partner, RadTech International North America, with the James C. Hall Exemplary Program Award for the Radiation Curing Program.
The Radiation Curing Program's online courses serve practicing professionals, upper-level undergraduate students, and graduate students in the science and technology of energy curing.
"The Radiation Curing Program is innovative and successful with a national and perhaps international reach," said Jill Pippin, CEANY Awards and Resolutions Committee co-chair. "With its close tie to business, especially in high-growth sectors, and its friendly online approach, this program epitomizes the spirit of continuing education and has been normally recognized by colleagues across New York State."
More ESF News
- Mortarboards Fly and Students Become Alumni
- ESF Announces Career Fellows for 2018
- ESF Students Named SUNY Scholar-Athletes
- 14 ESF Students Set for Volunteer Work in Puerto Rico
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- ESF Honors Conservation Scientist Eleanor J. Sterling
- Researchers Find Whole Genome Duplication Has Occurred Many Times during Evolution of Insects
- Chemistry Graduate Student Wins Award
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210