Radiation Curing Program Earns Recognition
The Continuing Education Association of New York has recognized ESF and its partner, RadTech International North America, with the James C. Hall Exemplary Program Award for the Radiation Curing Program.
The Radiation Curing Program's online courses serve practicing professionals, upper-level undergraduate students, and graduate students in the science and technology of energy curing.
"The Radiation Curing Program is innovative and successful with a national and perhaps international reach," said Jill Pippin, CEANY Awards and Resolutions Committee co-chair. "With its close tie to business, especially in high-growth sectors, and its friendly online approach, this program epitomizes the spirit of continuing education and has been normally recognized by colleagues across New York State."
Recent ESF News
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- Study in ‘Nature’ Details Global Land Change
- ESF, Ichor Therapeutics Team Up to Combat Age-related Illness
- Wagner Receives College Foundation Teaching Award
- Dr. Timothy Volk Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
- Society of American Foresters Plays Key Role in Student’s ESF Experience
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AEC’s McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210