Radiation Curing Program Earns Recognition
The Continuing Education Association of New York has recognized ESF and its partner, RadTech International North America, with the James C. Hall Exemplary Program Award for the Radiation Curing Program.
The Radiation Curing Program's online courses serve practicing professionals, upper-level undergraduate students, and graduate students in the science and technology of energy curing.
"The Radiation Curing Program is innovative and successful with a national and perhaps international reach," said Jill Pippin, CEANY Awards and Resolutions Committee co-chair. "With its close tie to business, especially in high-growth sectors, and its friendly online approach, this program epitomizes the spirit of continuing education and has been normally recognized by colleagues across New York State."
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210