ESF Marchers Hand Out 5,000 Seed Packets in St. Patrick's Parade
College donates biodiesel to city for post-parade cleanup
Fifty members of the SUNY-ESF community distributed 5,000 packets of sunflower seeds to the crowd that lined Salina Street during the 28th annual Syracuse St. Patrick's Parade March 13.
Marching behind the College's signature "We Bleed Green" banner, students, faculty and staff members walked the parade route with helium-filled Earth balloons and signs that congratulated former Syracuse University football Coach Dick MacPherson on his selection as parade grand marshal.
For the second consecutive year, ESF donated biodiesel fuel to the city of Syracuse for use in its street sweepers after the parade. The donation was made in response to the St. Patrick's Parade Committee's effort to make the parade a more sustainable event.
- The Cheer Fun of It
- Ph.D. Student Appointed to Federal Advisory Panel
- Study Cross-Links Pollution Extremes to Race, Socio-Economic Status
- ESF Participates in SUNY Training for University Police
- New Honor for the Chancellor: A Namesake Beetle
- Basketball Team Wins Back-to-back Games
- 2,000 Water Samples = One Busy Chemistry Lab
- Endreny Receives Fulbright Award as Distinguished Chair in Italy
- $190,000 SUNY Award Supports ESF Online Education
- ESF Confers Degrees upon December Graduates
- NSF Funds $1.12M for Transmission Electron Microscope at ESF
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Students Launch Online Literary Journal
- ESF to Divest from Fossil Fuel Investments
- Dr. Neil Murphy Receives USGBC Leadership Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210