ESF Marchers Hand Out 5,000 Seed Packets in St. Patrick's Parade
College donates biodiesel to city for post-parade cleanup
Fifty members of the SUNY-ESF community distributed 5,000 packets of sunflower seeds to the crowd that lined Salina Street during the 28th annual Syracuse St. Patrick's Parade March 13.
Marching behind the College's signature "We Bleed Green" banner, students, faculty and staff members walked the parade route with helium-filled Earth balloons and signs that congratulated former Syracuse University football Coach Dick MacPherson on his selection as parade grand marshal.
For the second consecutive year, ESF donated biodiesel fuel to the city of Syracuse for use in its street sweepers after the parade. The donation was made in response to the St. Patrick's Parade Committee's effort to make the parade a more sustainable event.
- ESF Education a Family Affair for Schiavone Brothers
- Oakie Flies into Final Four
- Oakie Continues to Dance in Mascot Madness
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-Le Moyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210