New Researcher Building at TIBS
The new Frank and Ann Cean Aquatic Researcher Building at the Thousand Islands Biological Station is now officially open. A ribbon-cutting ceremony was held on the island July 23, 2015, to honor the donors who made the new facility possible. The building enhances ESF's ability to provide increased opportunities for students and researchers to better understand a changing St. Lawrence River and help conserve it.
For more, click on the link to the story in the Watertown Daily Times and view the attached video narrated by Dr. John Farrell.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210