Cross Country Teams Place in Top 5 at Oswego
Women's team finshes third; men finish fourth
The ESF men's and women's cross country teams participated in the annual Oswego State Invitational Sept. 12.
In the men's race, six Mighty Oaks runners finished in the top 25 out of more than100 runners helping the team secure fourth place out of 11 teams. Top finishers for the men's squad were senior Stephen Slonosky (16th - 27:42), sophomore Dana Carris (19th - 28:12) and junior Michael Persson (20th - 28:18).
On the women's side, the team finished third among11 teams. Freshman Marissa Lathrop finished first for the Mighty Oaks and 11th overall with a time of 20:02. Other top finishers were junior Courtney Pitman (20th - 21:06) and Erin Cuddihy (21st - 21:08).
The men's and women's cross-country teams will compete again Sept. 26 at SUNY Polytechnic Institute.
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
- Hurricanes Hit, so Ph.D. Candidate Gets to Work in Puerto Rico
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210