Tuesday, April 28, 2015
Subscribe (News reader required)
- Kimmerer Brings Sustainability Message to U.N.
- Students Launch Balloon into Global Competition
- Coast to Coast
- Kimmerer to Speak at U.N.
- ESF among Princeton Review’s Top 50 Green Colleges
2010 Environmental Studies Student Awards
Departmental and Option Scholars, Leadership & Service
Congratulations to the following 2010 Environmental Studies undergraduate student award winners:
All award winners will be acknowledged at the 2010 ES Departmental Convocation Breakfast: 10:00 am, Saturday, May 15, 2010, Nifkin Lounge. Thanks to the Environmental Studies Student Organization (ESSO) for initiating the latter two awards, given for the first time this year; and to all those outstanding student leaders and community service and outreach volunteers who applied for them.
- 2010 Environmental Studies Scholar: Alexander Umstead
- 2010 Environmental Communications, Culture & Writing Option Scholar: Meghan Johnstone
- 2010 Environmental Policy, Planning & Law Option Scholar: Alexander Umstead
- 2010 Environmental Studies Student Dedication Award: Christopher DeFrancesco
- 2010 Environmental Studies Student Catalyst Award: Hannah Dean Wood
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210