Professional Society Honors ESF Landscape Architect
Richard Hawks named Distinguished Senior Practitioner, Academic Practice
An ESF faculty member has been honored by the New York state chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
Professor Richard S. Hawks of Syracuse, a Distinguished Service Professor in the ESF Department of Landscape Architecture, was presented with the Distinguished Senior Practitioner, Academic Practice award. The award recognizes individual practitioners for their achievements in their field of practice.
Marshall R. Secord, a fifth-year landscape architecture student of Burdett, New York, received the Distinguished Student Award. This award recognizes students who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and service within a department of landscape architecture or in other activities in the community related to the profession.
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210