Professional Society Honors ESF Landscape Architect
Richard Hawks named Distinguished Senior Practitioner, Academic Practice
An ESF faculty member has been honored by the New York state chapter of the American Society of Landscape Architects.
Professor Richard S. Hawks of Syracuse, a Distinguished Service Professor in the ESF Department of Landscape Architecture, was presented with the Distinguished Senior Practitioner, Academic Practice award. The award recognizes individual practitioners for their achievements in their field of practice.
Marshall R. Secord, a fifth-year landscape architecture student of Burdett, New York, received the Distinguished Student Award. This award recognizes students who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and service within a department of landscape architecture or in other activities in the community related to the profession.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210