Mighty Oaks Run in Nazareth College Invitational
Women take third place; men take fourth
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams placed fourth and third respectively in the Nazareth College Invitational Oct. 9 in Rochester.
The ESF women finished third overall out of nine teams with 81 runners participating. ESF placed behind Daemen College in second and Nazareth College in first. The Mighty Oaks women were led by Danielle Zgardzinski, freshman, in eighth place. She was followed by Derry Albert, freshman, 24th; Kristin Pasquino, sophomore, 27th; Emily Martin, sophomore, 29th; Charlotte Evanofski, junior, 31st; Meghan Brooks, freshman, 38th; Bridget Bromm, sophomore, 41st; Olivia Stoken, sophomore, 44th; Alice Gallagher, junior, 46th; and Abby McNinch, freshman, 53rd.
The ESF men placed fourth out of nine teams. Alfred State College placed first, followed by Nazareth College and Daemen College. The Mighty Oaks were led by Collin Bartholomew, sophomore, in ninth place. He was followed by John Swass, sophomore, 12th; Ian MacLaughlin, freshman, 26th; Mike Miles, junior, 27th; Matt Allen, sophomore, 31st; Dan Hohl, junior, 34th; and Nathan Sleight, freshman, 38th.
The teams will compete next in the Cross Country Only Colleges Meet Oct. 16 at Seneca Lake State Park in Geneva.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210