Mighty Oaks Run in Nazareth College Invitational
Women take third place; men take fourth
The ESF men's and women's cross-country teams placed fourth and third respectively in the Nazareth College Invitational Oct. 9 in Rochester.
The ESF women finished third overall out of nine teams with 81 runners participating. ESF placed behind Daemen College in second and Nazareth College in first. The Mighty Oaks women were led by Danielle Zgardzinski, freshman, in eighth place. She was followed by Derry Albert, freshman, 24th; Kristin Pasquino, sophomore, 27th; Emily Martin, sophomore, 29th; Charlotte Evanofski, junior, 31st; Meghan Brooks, freshman, 38th; Bridget Bromm, sophomore, 41st; Olivia Stoken, sophomore, 44th; Alice Gallagher, junior, 46th; and Abby McNinch, freshman, 53rd.
The ESF men placed fourth out of nine teams. Alfred State College placed first, followed by Nazareth College and Daemen College. The Mighty Oaks were led by Collin Bartholomew, sophomore, in ninth place. He was followed by John Swass, sophomore, 12th; Ian MacLaughlin, freshman, 26th; Mike Miles, junior, 27th; Matt Allen, sophomore, 31st; Dan Hohl, junior, 34th; and Nathan Sleight, freshman, 38th.
The teams will compete next in the Cross Country Only Colleges Meet Oct. 16 at Seneca Lake State Park in Geneva.
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- Oakie Acorn Receives Mascot Madness Trophy
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210