Spotlight Shines on Student Research
Graduate and undergraduate research projects highlighted
The College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) will focus on student research during its annual Spotlight on Student Research and Outreach April 25.
The event will highlight student research. Undergraduate and graduate research will be showcased from noon to 2 p.m. April 25 at the Gateway Center.
ESF's annual research symposium is a dynamic forum where graduate and undergraduate students share the results of their research. The Spotlight is a student poster session highlighting their scholarly efforts.
- ESF President Joins U.S. Leaders : 'We Are Still In’ on Paris Agreement
- Mighty Oaks Welcome a New Coach
- SUNY Ranks among Top 100 Worldwide for Patents Granted in 2016
- Philosopher’s Camp Returns to Newcomb Campus
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210