Spotlight Shines on Student Research
Graduate and undergraduate research projects highlighted
The College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) will focus on student research during its annual Spotlight on Student Research and Outreach April 25.
The event will highlight student research. Undergraduate and graduate research will be showcased from noon to 2 p.m. April 25 at the Gateway Center.
ESF's annual research symposium is a dynamic forum where graduate and undergraduate students share the results of their research. The Spotlight is a student poster session highlighting their scholarly efforts.
- Commencement Celebrates 'Stumpies...Because We Care'
- ESF Alumna Named Schwarzman Scholar
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- ESF Discovery Could Advance Cancer Research
- Senior Accomplishes Goal: ‘Publish in a Journal’
- ESF Students Participate in SEA Semester Program
- ESF President Joins NY Botanical Garden as ‘Distinguished Counsellor’
- Blackstone LaunchPad Hosts Syracuse Qualifier for Hult Prize
- Dr. James Gibbs Named SUNY Distinguished Professor
- ESF Students Place Second in SU ‘Impact Prize’ Competition
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210