Spotlight Shines on Student Research
Graduate and undergraduate research projects highlighted
The College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF) will focus on student research during its annual Spotlight on Student Research and Outreach April 25.
The event will highlight student research. Undergraduate and graduate research will be showcased from noon to 2 p.m. April 25 at the Gateway Center.
ESF's annual research symposium is a dynamic forum where graduate and undergraduate students share the results of their research. The Spotlight is a student poster session highlighting their scholarly efforts.
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
- ESF Joins SUNY Puerto Rico Task Force
- Dr. Myron Mitchell Appointed to EPA Advisory Committee
- ESF, SU Celebrate Darwin’s Birthday with ‘Collecting Evolution’
- Smile! You’re On Canid Camera
- ESF, SU Announce Partnerships with Initial Focus on Water and Environment
- ESF Enhances Institutionalization of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity
- What Species Is Most Fit for Life? All Have an Equal Chance, Scientists Say
- The Ocean Is Losing Its Breath
- Governor Unveils Plan to Protect N.Y. Lakes from Harmful Algal Blooms
- Acorns to Action Strives to Help Victims of Natural Disasters
- Synthetic Protein Could Be Key in Battle against Disease
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210