MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
Chris Anderson's capstone recognized in general design
A student in ESF's Department of Landscape Architecture received honors from the American Society of Landscape Architecture (ASLA).
Christopher O. Anderson (MLA'17) was recognized with an ASLA National Student Honor Award in General Design for his capstone "The Turning Point: A Focused Design Study for Gowanus Canal in Brooklyn, New York."
Anderson's advisors were Richard Hawks, SUNY Distinguished Service Professor, and Visiting Associate Professor Martin Hogue. The awards issue of Landscape Architecture Magazine covers the student and professional awards each year.
- ESF Researcher, Ph.D. Candidate Attend First Bioeconomy Conference
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210