Men's Golf Team Places Third at Utica College Invitational
Senior Sean Barron finishes in second place
The Mighty Oaks golf team finished third at the Utica College Invitational, held Sept. 23 and 24.
The two-day invitational featured 10 teams and was held at the Yahnundasis Golf Club in Utica, New York. Senior Sean Barron shot a 77 on the first day and shaved two strokes off his score on the second day, finishing with 75, 152 overall.
Junior Will Hoffman finished in 18th place with a combined score of 169 (85, 84). Junior Jared Shan tied for 21st place with a score of 170 (86, 84).
SUNY Delhi and Hamilton College finished in first and second place overall, respectively.
The team will complete the National Collegiate Club Golf Association Regional Tournament at Seneca Hickory Stick Golf Course in Lewiston, New York, Sept. 30.
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
- ‘Extinct’ Floreana Tortoise Species Could Return to Galapagos
- U.S. News Ranks ESF among the Best
- LA, EFB Students Delve Into Harriet Tubman’s History
- MLA Student Receives ASLA Honors
- ESF Co-Sponsors ‘Drive and Shine’
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210