Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
USCAA names Mighty Oaks as All-Americans
At the completion of the fall sports season, several Mighty Oaks athletes received honors from the U.S. Collegiate Athletics Association (USCAA).
Three members of the women's soccer team were named to the USCAA All-American First Team. They are Kiki Hilmer, Shannon Gordinier and Lauren Archer.
Senior Anna Bishop was named the USCAA All-American Second Team.
From the men's soccer team, Joseph Kulikowski was named to the USCAA All-American Second Team while sophomore Luke Day and senior Geoff Golick were honorable mentions.
In addition, several Mighty Oaks student-athletes were named USCAA Academic All-Americans.
From the women's cross-country team, the honorees are Alexi Deiseroth, Marissa Lathrop, Emily Steenkamer, Lauren Wengert, Eden Zickler and Dana Carris.
From the women's soccer team: Sarah Wohlfarht, Shannon Gordinier, Giselle Schrieber, Martha Caster, Natalee Wrege, Maggie Tryon, Lauren Archer, Jessie Smith, Becca Solomon and Mallory Delanoy.
From the men's soccer team: Dan Pelletier, George Bienetti, Jake Gaworecki, Geoff Golick and Andrew Noble.
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210