Campus Climate-Related Initiatives Offered
Faculty retreat among programs offered
The Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Equity offers a number of initiatives designed to enhance the campus climate.
The new faculty Retreat for Transformative Teaching & Learning 2018 is co-sponsored by the Office of the Provost and the chief diversity officer.
SUNY-ESF Synergy is an internship and career pipeline program with Mercy Works, Inc. The program targets goal-oriented minority students from Syracuse who are enrolled in an undergraduate program. The program's goal is to provide students with skills that will advance their academic and professional careers, and contribute to the future of Central New York's workforce and community.
Beginning this fall, USC Equity Institute at ESF will be offered to campus leaders. This eight-week professional learning series for 20 individuals includes eight 90-minute virtual modules taught synchronously one day each week.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- Study in ‘Nature’ Details Global Land Change
- ESF, Ichor Therapeutics Team Up to Combat Age-related Illness
- Wagner Receives College Foundation Teaching Award
- Dr. Timothy Volk Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
- Society of American Foresters Plays Key Role in Student’s ESF Experience
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AEC’s McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210