ESF Offers Photovoltaic Installer and Maintenance Training
Basic and advanced training to be offered
Registration is now being accepted for the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) Solar Power As Renewable Energy (SPARE) photovoltaic installer and maintenance training course this spring. Basic and advanced instruction is being offered.
The basic course is a four-day format that includes instruction on siting, design, installation, orientation, tilt and electrical codes along with a mock build. Dates for the basic SPARE course are March 14-17, April 11-14, May 9-12, and Sept. 12-15.
The advanced course is geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with photovoltaic systems and offers participants an overview of commercial PV systems. This course is taught online over one month with one day onsite. Dates for the advanced SPARE course are May 7 - June 7 with the onsite class June 8; and Sept. 4 through Oct. 4 with the onsite class Oct. 5.
Registration for all sessions is open.
- Darwin Celebrated in Moon Library
- Urban Design Experts to Speak at Green Building Conference
- ESF Alum Honored by White House
- ESF One of Princeton Review's "Colleges That Pay You Back"
- Former ESF President Whaley Honored by NY Bar Association
- ESF Junior Honored as 'Unsung Hero'
- ‘Jet’ Lewis Builds Busy Life as ESF Sophomore
- Tigers Could Roam Again in Central Asia, Scientists Say
- ESF Chemistry Professor Appointed VP for Research
- ESF Alumnus Wins Award for Sustainable Dog Treats
- Dedication to Environment Brings Student to ESF from Mexico
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210