ESF Offers Photovoltaic Installer and Maintenance Training
Basic and advanced training to be offered
Registration is now being accepted for the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) Solar Power As Renewable Energy (SPARE) photovoltaic installer and maintenance training course this spring. Basic and advanced instruction is being offered.
The basic course is a four-day format that includes instruction on siting, design, installation, orientation, tilt and electrical codes along with a mock build. Dates for the basic SPARE course are March 14-17, April 11-14, May 9-12, and Sept. 12-15.
The advanced course is geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with photovoltaic systems and offers participants an overview of commercial PV systems. This course is taught online over one month with one day onsite. Dates for the advanced SPARE course are May 7 - June 7 with the onsite class June 8; and Sept. 4 through Oct. 4 with the onsite class Oct. 5.
Registration for all sessions is open.
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
- ESF among Peace Corps’ Top Volunteer-Producing Colleges
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210