ESF Offers Photovoltaic Installer and Maintenance Training
Basic and advanced training to be offered
Registration is now being accepted for the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry's (ESF) Solar Power As Renewable Energy (SPARE) photovoltaic installer and maintenance training course this spring. Basic and advanced instruction is being offered.
The basic course is a four-day format that includes instruction on siting, design, installation, orientation, tilt and electrical codes along with a mock build. Dates for the basic SPARE course are March 14-17, April 11-14, May 9-12, and Sept. 12-15.
The advanced course is geared toward PV installers and engineers who have experience with photovoltaic systems and offers participants an overview of commercial PV systems. This course is taught online over one month with one day onsite. Dates for the advanced SPARE course are May 7 - June 7 with the onsite class June 8; and Sept. 4 through Oct. 4 with the onsite class Oct. 5.
Registration for all sessions is open.
- ESF December Graduates Join Alumni Ranks
- AASHE Recognizes ESF for Sustainability Innovations
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210