ESF Chemistry Graduate Promoted to Associate Professor
Maren Grunert Roman works at VT
Dr. Maren Grunert Roman, who earned her doctorate from SUNY-ESF, was recently promoted to associate professor at Virginia Tech.
Roman worked in Professor William Winter's lab at ESF and graduated with a Ph.D. in polymer chemistry in 2002.
She is head of the Biobased Advanced Materials Laboratory at Virginia Tech (http://romanresearch.net/), which focuses on ceullose nanocrystals and targeted delivery of therapeutic drugs.
- Nomura Group Recognized for Top Article
- Hello, Mr. President — About the Environment…
- ESF Team among Finalists for $2.5M Canals Competition
- Two ESF Students Honored with Chancellor's Award
- 3 ESF Students among Winners at SU RvD iPrize Competition
- 4 ESF Students Honored as Storyfest 2018 Finalists
- Student-Athletes Honored at Annual Banquet
- Army Touches Down at Ranger School for Training Mission
- ESF Professor's New Book Looks at What Makes Something 'Alive'
- Ducks Unlimited Lists ESF among 'Sweet 16' Collegiate Chapters
- Trees Cope with Harsh Conditions, Surprising Researchers
- ERE Professor Focuses Sabbatical on GIS Technology
- Dr. Jack Manno, Cindy Squillace Honored with Racial Justice Award
- Mighty Oaks Hoops Play at the Dome
- ESF Celebrates Darwin and Wallace Feb. 15
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210