ESF Chemistry Graduate Promoted to Associate Professor
Maren Grunert Roman works at VT
Dr. Maren Grunert Roman, who earned her doctorate from SUNY-ESF, was recently promoted to associate professor at Virginia Tech.
Roman worked in Professor William Winter's lab at ESF and graduated with a Ph.D. in polymer chemistry in 2002.
She is head of the Biobased Advanced Materials Laboratory at Virginia Tech (http://romanresearch.net/), which focuses on ceullose nanocrystals and targeted delivery of therapeutic drugs.
- ESF Professor Receives National Forestry Award
- Nature and Health Come Together at Syracuse VA Medical Center
- Mighty Oaks Athletes Earn Honors
- USCAA National Championships Recap
- Mighty Oaks Compete in Conference Tournaments
- Community Stewards to Receive ESF’s Feinstone Award
- ESF Hosts Inaugural SUNY Leaders Sustainability Summit
- AIC’s Artist-in-Residence to Be Featured in ESF Show
- Princeton Review Again Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- SUNY, W.K. Kellogg Foundation Announce Grant for Sustainable Village and Learning Community in Haiti
- ‘Moonlighting’ Focuses on E.O. Wilson’s Half-Earth Project
- ESF Golfers Take to Links in Players Championship
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Artist in Residence
- Soccer Teams Win Big on Senior Day
- Snails Bred in ESF Lab Help Species Crawl Back from Brink of Extinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210