CNY Biotechnology Symposium Lists 26 Participating Organizations
Businesses, universities, non-profits will be represented
More than 26 national, international, and regional businesses, non-profit organizations and universities will be represented at the third CNY Biotechnology Symposium, co-hosted by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The event will offer opportunities to learn, collaborate and network June 2 and 3 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Syracuse.
In addition to ESF, participants include BioSpherix, Inc.; O'Brien & Gere; AMRI; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Pall Corporation; Johnson & Johnson; MacKenzie & Hughes, LLP; the S.L.A.M. Collaborative; and Microcheck Microbial Analysis Laboratory; e2e Materials; D&M Refrigeration; PerkinsElmer; JW Danforth Company; LakeMaster Corporation; SUNY Upstate Cancer Research Institute; SUNY Upstate Medical University; Syracuse University and Cornell University. In addition, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; LeMoyne College; Research Triangle Institute International; Myriant Technologies; Tecan Group Ltd.; EMD Millipore; and CNY Biotechnology Research Center.
The program will focus on the application of biotechnology to health care and the environment.
This event is co-hosted by ESF and the Central New York Biotechnology Research Center, with support from a collaborating sponsor, the New York Academy of Sciences.
For more information and to register, please visit the Symposium website: www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2011/biotechnology
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
- ERE Major Tackles Wastewater Plan in Iceland
- 44 ESF Students Spend Summer as DEC Interns
- Paper Engineering Boosts Student through Semester Abroad
- ESF Alumnus Begins Peace Corps Service
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Restoring Giant in Galapagos
- Dream Becomes Reality for ESF Senior
- Summer on the Farm
- Workshop Highlights Role of Citizen Science in Battling Microplastics
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210