CNY Biotechnology Symposium Lists 26 Participating Organizations
Businesses, universities, non-profits will be represented
More than 26 national, international, and regional businesses, non-profit organizations and universities will be represented at the third CNY Biotechnology Symposium, co-hosted by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The event will offer opportunities to learn, collaborate and network June 2 and 3 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Syracuse.
In addition to ESF, participants include BioSpherix, Inc.; O'Brien & Gere; AMRI; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Pall Corporation; Johnson & Johnson; MacKenzie & Hughes, LLP; the S.L.A.M. Collaborative; and Microcheck Microbial Analysis Laboratory; e2e Materials; D&M Refrigeration; PerkinsElmer; JW Danforth Company; LakeMaster Corporation; SUNY Upstate Cancer Research Institute; SUNY Upstate Medical University; Syracuse University and Cornell University. In addition, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; LeMoyne College; Research Triangle Institute International; Myriant Technologies; Tecan Group Ltd.; EMD Millipore; and CNY Biotechnology Research Center.
The program will focus on the application of biotechnology to health care and the environment.
This event is co-hosted by ESF and the Central New York Biotechnology Research Center, with support from a collaborating sponsor, the New York Academy of Sciences.
For more information and to register, please visit the Symposium website: www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2011/biotechnology
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- Oakie Acorn Receives Mascot Madness Trophy
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210