CNY Biotechnology Symposium Lists 26 Participating Organizations
Businesses, universities, non-profits will be represented
More than 26 national, international, and regional businesses, non-profit organizations and universities will be represented at the third CNY Biotechnology Symposium, co-hosted by the SUNY College of Environmental Science and Forestry (ESF).
The event will offer opportunities to learn, collaborate and network June 2 and 3 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Syracuse.
In addition to ESF, participants include BioSpherix, Inc.; O'Brien & Gere; AMRI; Bristol-Myers Squibb; Pall Corporation; Johnson & Johnson; MacKenzie & Hughes, LLP; the S.L.A.M. Collaborative; and Microcheck Microbial Analysis Laboratory; e2e Materials; D&M Refrigeration; PerkinsElmer; JW Danforth Company; LakeMaster Corporation; SUNY Upstate Cancer Research Institute; SUNY Upstate Medical University; Syracuse University and Cornell University. In addition, Roswell Park Cancer Institute; LeMoyne College; Research Triangle Institute International; Myriant Technologies; Tecan Group Ltd.; EMD Millipore; and CNY Biotechnology Research Center.
The program will focus on the application of biotechnology to health care and the environment.
This event is co-hosted by ESF and the Central New York Biotechnology Research Center, with support from a collaborating sponsor, the New York Academy of Sciences.
For more information and to register, please visit the Symposium website: www.esf.edu/outreach/pd/2011/biotechnology
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-LeMoyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
- Walk on the Wild Side
- USA President Focuses on Building Relationships
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210