Malmsheimer Wins Foundation Award
Associate professor honored for dedication to teaching
Dr. Robert Malmsheimer has been honored with the ESF College Foundation Award for Exceptional Achievement in Teaching.
The award, presented by the ESF Foundation, celebrates the accomplishments of SUNY College of Environemental Science and Forestry (ESF) faculty and staff members who excel at the art of teaching.
Malmsheimer, associate professor of forest policy and law at ESF, was honored for his dedication to teaching, his guidance to advisees, his high level of positive course evaluations and his willingness to serve as a guest lecturer across campus.
The ESF College Foundation provides winners with a personalized recognition plaque and a cash award of $1,000. A permanent plaque displayed in Bray Hall Rotunda lists the names of all previous recipients.
- Oakie Flies into Final Four
- Oakie Continues to Dance in Mascot Madness
- ESF Professor’s Book Wins Harold and Margaret Sprout Award
- Oakie Advances to Round 2 in SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- ESF-Le Moyne Class Focuses on Environmental Ethics
- ESF Joins Partners to Create Climate-Resilient Forest on Tug Hill
- ESF’s Oakie the Acorn Enters SUNY’s Mascot Madness
- Travis Lecture Focuses on Role of Coyote in Northeastern Forests
- ESF Nordic Skier Competes in World University Games
- Academics, Athletics, Affordability Lure Soccer Captain to ESF
- Daily Adventures Mark Trip to South America
- Student from Italy Finds Motivation at ESF
- Diverse Backgrounds Help 2 Grads Connect with Prospective Students
- Ryan Caldwell Earns First Team All-American Honors
- Mighty American Chestnut Poised for Return to America’s Forests
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210