Malmsheimer Wins Foundation Award
Associate professor honored for dedication to teaching
Dr. Robert Malmsheimer has been honored with the ESF College Foundation Award for Exceptional Achievement in Teaching.
The award, presented by the ESF Foundation, celebrates the accomplishments of SUNY College of Environemental Science and Forestry (ESF) faculty and staff members who excel at the art of teaching.
Malmsheimer, associate professor of forest policy and law at ESF, was honored for his dedication to teaching, his guidance to advisees, his high level of positive course evaluations and his willingness to serve as a guest lecturer across campus.
The ESF College Foundation provides winners with a personalized recognition plaque and a cash award of $1,000. A permanent plaque displayed in Bray Hall Rotunda lists the names of all previous recipients.
Recent ESF News
- ESF Stages Exhibits at New York State Fair
- NYC Students Learn Hands-on Science
- Study in ‘Nature’ Details Global Land Change
- ESF, Ichor Therapeutics Team Up to Combat Age-related Illness
- Wagner Receives College Foundation Teaching Award
- Dr. Timothy Volk Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Professor Appointed to International Board on Lake Ontario
- Society of American Foresters Plays Key Role in Student’s ESF Experience
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by SUNY Chancellor
- SUNY Board of Trustees Appoints Interim President of ESF
- ESF Student Wins at COINS Grand Challenge
- ESF Students Return from Puerto Rico
- AEC’s McNulty Named President of OBFS
- Former ESF Cross Country Coach Inducted into USCAA Hall of Fame
- ESF Welcomes Camp Fire Professor of Wildlife Conservation
Communications & Marketing
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210