Malmsheimer Wins Foundation Award
Associate professor honored for dedication to teaching
Dr. Robert Malmsheimer has been honored with the ESF College Foundation Award for Exceptional Achievement in Teaching.
The award, presented by the ESF Foundation, celebrates the accomplishments of SUNY College of Environemental Science and Forestry (ESF) faculty and staff members who excel at the art of teaching.
Malmsheimer, associate professor of forest policy and law at ESF, was honored for his dedication to teaching, his guidance to advisees, his high level of positive course evaluations and his willingness to serve as a guest lecturer across campus.
The ESF College Foundation provides winners with a personalized recognition plaque and a cash award of $1,000. A permanent plaque displayed in Bray Hall Rotunda lists the names of all previous recipients.
- ESF Celebrates December Commencement
- Teamwork Gets Soccer Players Volunteering for Food Recovery
- 9 Reasons Why ESF Students Love Centennial Hall
- 18 ESF Student-athletes Earn Fall Honors
- Mighty Oaks Women Fall in National Soccer Tournament Final
- Malmsheimer Receives Sir William Schlich Memorial Award
- ESF Hosts Symposium on Divestment and ‘Just Transition’
- XC Men Repeat as Conference Champs; Women 2nd
- New Book By ESF Professors Released
- Biomimicry Focus of Two-Day Event at ESF
- Mighty Oaks Soccer Teams Sweep Conference Championships
- ESF Celebrates Role of Field Science in Society
- ESF Education Helps Alumnus Launch Agritourism Success
- Princeton Review Ranks ESF No. 2 among Nation’s ‘Green Colleges’
- Beer Eases Final Moments for Euthanized Invertebrates
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210