Malmsheimer Wins Foundation Award
Associate professor honored for dedication to teaching
Dr. Robert Malmsheimer has been honored with the ESF College Foundation Award for Exceptional Achievement in Teaching.
The award, presented by the ESF Foundation, celebrates the accomplishments of SUNY College of Environemental Science and Forestry (ESF) faculty and staff members who excel at the art of teaching.
Malmsheimer, associate professor of forest policy and law at ESF, was honored for his dedication to teaching, his guidance to advisees, his high level of positive course evaluations and his willingness to serve as a guest lecturer across campus.
The ESF College Foundation provides winners with a personalized recognition plaque and a cash award of $1,000. A permanent plaque displayed in Bray Hall Rotunda lists the names of all previous recipients.
- Students Recognize Contributions of Faculty, Staff
- Martin Hogue Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. John Farrell Named Exemplary Researcher at ESF
- ESF Staff, Faculty Honored by Chancellor
- Syracuse City Schools to take ESF’s Environmental Challenge
- Jorge Guarin Named SUNY Scholar-Athlete
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2017
- Dr. Nosa Egiebor Joins ESF as Provost, Executive VP
- Class of '17 Joins ESF Alumni Ranks
- Cultural and Natural Sustainability Come Together in New AIC Program
- Chemistry Student Wins Award
- ESF Announces Commencement Weekend Activities
- Oakie Acorn Receives Mascot Madness Trophy
- ESF Students Celebrate Arbor Day
- ESF Earns ‘Tree Campus’ Distinction
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210