Malmsheimer Wins Foundation Award
Associate professor honored for dedication to teaching
Dr. Robert Malmsheimer has been honored with the ESF College Foundation Award for Exceptional Achievement in Teaching.
The award, presented by the ESF Foundation, celebrates the accomplishments of SUNY College of Environemental Science and Forestry (ESF) faculty and staff members who excel at the art of teaching.
Malmsheimer, associate professor of forest policy and law at ESF, was honored for his dedication to teaching, his guidance to advisees, his high level of positive course evaluations and his willingness to serve as a guest lecturer across campus.
The ESF College Foundation provides winners with a personalized recognition plaque and a cash award of $1,000. A permanent plaque displayed in Bray Hall Rotunda lists the names of all previous recipients.
- Feinstone Environmental Awards Honor Women in Science
- Loon Race Celebrates Summer at Newcomb Campus
- ESF Monitors Waters of Sodus Bay
- Newcomb Campus Hosts Sculptor as Artist-in-residence
- Secret Lives of Amazonian Fishes Revealed by Chemicals Stored in Their Ear-stones
- ESF Landscape Architecture Students Receive ASLA Honors
- Student's Project Dishes Up Food to Those in Need
- Dr. Stewart Diemont Receives Teaching Award
- Dr. Stephen Stehman Named ESF Exemplary Researcher
- ESF Student Finalist for Olmsted Scholar Award
- 2016 Adirondack BioBlitz Kicks Off in the St. Lawrence Valley
- ESF Graduate Joins Teach for America
- ESF Lists Top 10 New Species for 2016
- Advice for Graduates: Stay United, 'Enjoy Your Wisdom'
- NYSERDA Launches Climate Change Science Clearinghouse
Office of Communications
122 Bray Hall
1 Forestry Drive
Syracuse, NY 13210