Center for the Urban Environment
SUNY ESF Faculty and USDA Forest Service On-Campus Mentors
- Syracuse Center of Excellence
- USDA Forest Service - Urban Forests, Human Health, and Environmental Quality
- SUNY Center for Brownfield Studies
- Syracuse University/SUNY ESF EnSpire – Environment and Society: Partnerships in Interdisciplinary Research and Education
- Emeritus Faculty
- MANION, Paul D., Professor Emeritus. PhD, University of Minnesota, 1967. Forest and shade tree pathology; epidemiology of forest and urban tree disease. email@example.com, author of Tree Disease Concepts (2nd Edition) and Forest Decline Concepts.
- PHILLIP J. CRAUL (1968-1994), Professor Emeritus; Forest and Natural Resources Management; Ph.D., Pennsylvania State University, 1964. Author of Urban Soils: Applications and Practices, Urban Soil in Landscape Design, and Soil Design Protocols for Landscape Architects and Contractors.
- NORMAN A. RICHARDS (1963-1997), Professor Emeritus, Forest and Natural Resources Management; Ph.D., State University College of Forestry at Syracuse University, 1968. Urban Forestry.
- VANDRUFF, Larry W., Professor Emeritus. PhD, Cornell University, 1970. Wildlife biology and management; ecology of wildlife in urban and urbanizing areas; population ecology of the gray squirrel and mallard duck; environmental impacts on local and regional mammalian populations.