Sponsor ERE - Engineer a Sustainable World!
Please support our mission to use environmental resources engineering to meet the needs of the world!
Contribute now to ERE by making a secure, tax-free, online donation.
- E - Environmental Resources Engineering Fund - Supports Student & Faculty Ideas
- E - Environmental Resources Engineering Scholarship Fund - Merit & Need Based Awards
- E - Endowed Chair in Environmental Engineering - Supports Faculty Research
- H - Environmental Resources Engineering Hassett Lab - Supports Student Training
- J - William L. Johnson Fund for the Mapping Sciences - Supports Student Training
You can also call 315-470-6683 to give by credit card, or mail a check to ERE Department Sponsors, 402 Baker Labs, 1 Forestry Drive, Syracuse, NY 13210. Just note the fund name above!
Descriptions of Environmental Resources Engineering Funds:
- Environmental Resources Engineering Fund
This fund provides direct financial support to ERE's highest needs. This fund pays for classroom and lab supplies, travel, and training to encourage novel ideas developed by students and faculty. It also supports workshop and social events for students and faculty to meet alumni and leaders in the profession.
- Environmental Resources Engineering Scholarship Fund
This fund provides direct financial support to ERE's students. This fund pays for need and merit based scholarships to recruit and maintain our best students. Our applicants and students have many educational options and this fund helps reward their dedication to ERE.
- Environmental Resources Engineering Hassett Lab
This fund is named after ERE Emeritus Chair and Professor Jim Hassett. It supports ERE's program in Water Resources Engineering. This fund pays for equipment and supplies for the Baker Labs Hydrology and Hydraulics Laboratory, conference and research travel, and other financial support to support advances in Water Resources Engineering.
- William L. Johnson Fund for the Mapping Sciences
This fund is named after ERE Staff Bill Johnson. It supports ERE's program in Geospatial Engineering through research and graduate student support. This fund pays for graduate student conference and research travel, remote sensing and GIS software and hardware purchases, graduate student scholarships, and other financial support to aid research in Geospatial Engineering.
- Endowed Chair in Environmental Engineering
The interest on this fund provides support to develop our faculty resources and strengthen ERE's teaching and research activity in this critical discipline.
- SUNY ESF's Engineers without Borders - through the ERE Fund
SUNY ESF's Engineers without Borders (EWB) is a group of dedicated undergraduate and graduate students who are committed to providing technical assistance to developing communities to improve the quality of life. This organization has focused most of their efforts on water supply, water treatment, and hydropower projects in Central and Latin America. This fund pays for student travel and equipment and supplies to aid in ongoing EWB activities.
ERE can accept gifts of equipment, land, and other non-monetary donations. For questions regarding your donation, please contact Dana Piwinski (ERE Class of 1980), ERE’s Development Officer, at email@example.com or (315) 470-6538. Thank you for your generosity, which strengthens our department and provides resources for us to continue our pursuit of excellence.